(Good Things Utah) – The exterior designs, colors and materials of a new home make all the difference. It affects everything about the community. This video shows some of the trending and timeless designs on the market offered by Fieldstone Homes.
Exterior Architectural Designs in Utah
It is a style that is both sophisticated and comfortable. It can include modern materials and lines for a beautifully balanced home. It’s a mix of traditional and contemporary for a touch of fabulous.
This type of architecture in custom homes is common and now it’s being embraced, so Fieldstone Homes now offers it as a staple. Fieldstone Homes has a community called Canyon Point in Traverse Mountain and is now introducing a new townhouse community in Park City.
Silver Creek Community in Park City
- Community trail system
- Pickleball courts
- Several parks, playgrounds and dog park
- Soccer/lacrosse field
- Community garden
- Well-appointed two-story townhouses
- Rich architectural designs with transitional exteriors
- Conveniently located between US-40 and I-180 for easy access to Main Street, shops, restaurants and services
- Direct access to popular cycling and walking routes
- Minutes from world-class ski spots including The Canyons and Deer Valley
- Set in a serene meadow with unlimited views
- Built in accordance with the National Green Building Standard
VIP registrations are happening this week for Silver Creek Townhomes. Register on the website and make an appointment to preview these townhouses. Act quickly as there is high demand for the location, product and price.
The grand public opening is next Saturday, February 12and in Park City – See our website for details.
Visit Fieldstone Homes for more information.
This story contains sponsored content.